URGENT: File USCIS Applications before fees increase on October 2, 2020


US Immigration update: The USCIS announced a dramatic increase in fees, effective October 2, 2020.

Applicants still have a chance to save hundreds of dollars in USCIS fees.

To save on USCIS fees:

  1. Complete your N-400 or I-765 Form today
  2. Send your application package to USCIS before October 2, 2020

These 2 steps allow applicants to take advantage of current USCIS fees before they increase on October 2, 2020.

Failure to submit immigration forms before the stated deadline will cost applicants hundreds of dollars more than the current applicable fees.

Immigration Form Current fees Fees on or after October 2, 2020 Savings when you apply today
N-400 US Citizenship $640 $1,170 $530
I-765 EAD $410 $550 $140

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa Application Online

Complete Form I-129F in a few easy steps

The Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) allows U.S. nationals to notify the USCIS of their engagement and intention to marry a foreign national. It allows your fiancé(e) and any children your fiancé(e) may have from a previous relationship, to travel to the United States and receive the appropriate K1 visa.

Bring your Fiancé(e) to the U.S.

The purpose of this form is for a U.S. Citizen to notify the USCIS of the intent to marry a foreign national.

Form I-129F is used to obtain a K-1 fiance visa which allows a foreign citizen to legally enter the U.S with the purpose of marrying a U.S. citizen within a period of 90 days.

The K-1 Visa allows the visa holder to enter the United States and file for Adjustment of Status to obtain a Green Card and become a Legal Permanent Resident. After filing for Adjustment of Status, they may reside in the US beyond the 90 day K-1 Visa validity while their Adjustment of Status application is processed.

  • Are not permanent residents (Green Card holders)
  • Intend to marry their fiancé(e) within 90 days of their arrival to the U.S. and are both able to legally marry
  • Have met with their fiancé(e) in person in the last two (2) years before filing this petition
  • Have a truthful and honest intention to marry and to stay in the relationship
  • Honest intention to marry an American citizen
  • Both you and your fiancé(e) must be legally able to marry
  • Have a genuine intention to marry the U.S. Citizen, after arriving in the United States
  • You and your fiancé(e) must have already met in person in the last two years unless you establish that either:
    1. Your actual meeting would violate or stand in the way of your foreign fiancé(e)’s cultural or social beliefs.
    2. You may waive this requirement if you prove it would result in extreme hardship to you

Following are the required documents to be submitted along with Form I-129F:

  • Proof of your American citizenship such as birth certificate; passport; citizenship certificate; official records of your birth abroad or naturalization certificate.
  • Two (2) G-325A forms with biographical data completed by both you and your foreign fiancé(e).
  • Sufficient proof of your meetings over the course of the last two years such as photographs, hotel/plane tickets, indicating your names, etc. If you did not meet for cultural/religious reasons that qualify for the waiver of this requirement, attach proof of your waiver claim.
  • Proof of your honest intent to marry such as a statement of how/where/when you met; how did your relationship developed; when and where do you plan to marry and how you came to this decision. You may consider including wedding invitations, plans, an affidavit letter of your pastor, along with others.
  • Your American Social Security Number - failure to provide this number may result in the rejection of Form I-129F.

Once the Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) is approved by the USCIS, it will be sent to the DOC National Visa Center, and then to the designated foreign embassy/consulate, which will allow your Fiancé(e) to apply for the K-1 visa.

Following is the required documentation for the K-1 visa application:

  1. Form DS-156K - Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application, Form DS-156 - Nonimmigrant Visa Application and the Form DS-230 - Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration with the US Department of State
  2. A valid passport
  3. A valid medical examination
  4. Two passport-style color photos
  5. Proof of relationship

The USCIS will conduct a background check and an interview before granting the K-1 Visa. Once the foreign fiancé(e) receives the K-1 Visa they are allowed to travel to the United States and marry the US citizen in the 90 days immediately after arrival.

What are the advantages included in my application?

Apply Computer

24 Hours Email support
24 Hours Personalized instructions
24 Hours Self-help software
24 Hours Helpful tips
Download Now arrow

Legal Disclaimer: www.usimmigration.org is owned and operated by a private agency that is not affiliated and/or enforced by the U.S. Government or any government agency. We provide our customers with easy immigration application forms and offer assistance during the process of fulfillment, so that they can submit a mistake-free application before the U.S Citizens and Immigration Services Office. We are not a law firm and, therefore, we will not dispense any legal advice. Our private services are provided for a fee, without including any filing fees or biometric fees which can be charged by the U.S Government. You can also obtain an immigration application form through the Government’s website by clicking here. By paying and using our private services you confirm that you acknowledge the above statements.

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy.
OK + Info

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa Application Online