URGENT: File USCIS Applications before fees increase on October 2, 2020


US Immigration update: The USCIS announced a dramatic increase in fees, effective October 2, 2020.

Applicants still have a chance to save hundreds of dollars in USCIS fees.

To save on USCIS fees:

  1. Complete your N-400 or I-765 Form today
  2. Send your application package to USCIS before October 2, 2020

These 2 steps allow applicants to take advantage of current USCIS fees before they increase on October 2, 2020.

Failure to submit immigration forms before the stated deadline will cost applicants hundreds of dollars more than the current applicable fees.

Immigration Form Current fees Fees on or after October 2, 2020 Savings when you apply today
N-400 US Citizenship $640 $1,170 $530
I-765 EAD $410 $550 $140

Application for Certificate of Citizenship Online

Complete Form N-600 in a few easy steps

Form N-600 is an official certificate, used by people who are already American citizens but require legal proof. Please note that it will not grant any additional rights.

Request proof of your American Citizenship

Form N-600 is an application for those who need proof of Citizenship. Please note that it will not grant any additional rights.

File N-600 is used to obtain proof of U.S. citizenship. It allows an individual, born to American parents outside of U.S. territory, or to naturalized parents, to request a certificate proving that fact.

  • Anyone born after November 14th, 1986, that obtained citizenship through their U.S. citizen parent
  • Applicants born outside of the U.S. to at least one American parent
  • Applicants who automatically became U.S. citizens before reaching the age of 18 (Legal guardians and parents can also file this form on behalf of their minor children)

Conditions for applicants under the age of 18:

  • At least one parent must be a U.S. citizen
  • The applicant must be the biological child of that U.S. citizen.
  • The applicant must be lawfully admitted into the U.S. for permanent residence
  • The applicant must be residing permanently in the US legal and in physical custody of the American parent

Note: Adopted children may also acquire U.S. citizenship through their adoptive American parents. However, stepchildren cannot acquire U.S. citizenship under these terms.

Conditions for legally adopted applicants:

  • Adopted children are eligible to file Form N-600 if they obtained the American citizenship through their American parent(s) and are now over the age of 18
  • Applicants who have no biological American parents
  • Applicants who are children of American parent(s), who regularly reside outside of the United States of America. In this case, please refer to Form N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate, under Section 322
  • Children born out-of-wedlock, who were not legitimated before their 16th birthday by an American father. Please note that this does not apply to those born to an American mother.
  • Applicants who want to replace a lost or stolen, certificate. In this case, please refer to Form N-565, Application for Naturalization/Citizenship Document
  • Applicants who have already filled, sent and received, a decision from the USCIS on a previous N-600 Form. All subsequent applications will be rejected
  • 2 identical photographs
  • Official birth certificate or record issued and certified by a civil authority in the country of birth
  • Birth certificate or official record issued and certified by a civil authority in the country of birth of the American Parent
  • Marriage Certificate(s) of your American Parent
  • Marriage termination documentation (if applicable)
  • Proof of American Citizenship
  • Proof of Status as U.S. National (if applicable)
  • Proof of Legitimation (if applicable)
  • Proof of Legal Custody (if applicable)
  • Copy of Permanent Resident Card or Other Evidence of Permanent Resident Status (if applicable)
  • Proof of physical residence in the United States
  • Copy of final adoption decree (if applicable)
  • Evidence of all legally made name changes (if applicable)
  • Write down your A-Number on the top right corner of the top of each page
  • Provide English translations to all foreign documents
  • Provide legal copies of all required documentation, unless originals are specifically required.

Note: If you submit an unrequired original document it will be added to your application record and may never be returned.

What are the advantages included in my application?

Apply Computer

24 Hours Email support
24 Hours Personalized instructions
24 Hours Self-help software
24 Hours Helpful tips
Download Now arrow

Legal Disclaimer: www.usimmigration.org is owned and operated by a private agency that is not affiliated and/or enforced by the U.S. Government or any government agency. We provide our customers with easy immigration application forms and offer assistance during the process of fulfillment, so that they can submit a mistake-free application before the U.S Citizens and Immigration Services Office. We are not a law firm and, therefore, we will not dispense any legal advice. Our private services are provided for a fee, without including any filing fees or biometric fees which can be charged by the U.S Government. You can also obtain an immigration application form through the Government’s website by clicking here. By paying and using our private services you confirm that you acknowledge the above statements.

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy.
OK + Info

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree

Application for Certificate of Citizenship