U.S. Green Card Through Employment

Applying for a Green Card Through Employment

One of the most traditional ways of becoming a permanent resident of the United States is immigration based on employment. This is if you were offered a permanent job position in the United Stated by an American employer.

However, there are 3 other options for obtaining a Green Card through employment:

  1. Green Card via Investment: Anyone who can make a significant investment in an American business, which will create work opportunities in the U.S., has the right to apply for a Green Card via Investment.
  2. Green Card via Self Petition: This option is exclusively available to “Aliens with Extraordinary Ability” or to specific individuals, who have been granted the National Interest Waiver.
  3. Domestic workers and unskilled laborers: This work category can be sponsored by an employer, who should have filled in and got approved a Labor Certification Application.
  4. Green Card via special job categories: The following are job positions, which allow you to apply for a Green Card if you have been or are currently employed as:
    • Afghan/Iraqi Translator
    • Armed Forces members
    • Broadcaster
    • International Organization Employee
    • Iraqi Who Assisted the U.S. Government
    • NATO-6 Nonimmigrant
    • Panama Canal Employee
    • Physician National Interest Waiver
    • Religious Worker

Note: Please bear in mind that all of the above-mention information stands for general feed and each individual application case may vary widely.

What are the advantages included in my application?

Apply Computer

24 Hours Email support
24 Hours Personalized instructions
24 Hours Self-help software
24 Hours Helpful tips

Legal Disclaimer: www.usimmigration.org is owned and operated by a private agency that is not affiliated and/or enforced by the U.S. Government or any government agency. We provide our customers with easy immigration application forms and offer assistance during the process of fulfillment, so that they can submit a mistake-free application before the U.S Citizens and Immigration Services Office. We are not a law firm and, therefore, we will not dispense any legal advice. Our private services are provided for a fee, without including any filing fees or biometric fees which can be charged by the U.S Government. You can also obtain an immigration application form through the Government’s website by clicking here. By paying and using our private services you confirm that you acknowledge the above statements.

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy.
OK + Info

By using our website you accept our Cookies Policy. Click here to know more. I agree